Sunday, February 18, 2007

“Xin Nian Hao” / “Guo Nian Hao” ~


Today is the start of the YEAR OF THE PIG!




We celebrated the Chinese New Year today in honour of our daughter. Here's a few pictures of our lunch (YUMMY!) Very nice lunch with lots of laughs and chat time about "Maggie" and our trip to China:



All of us wore our China shirts, here is Larry in his. I couldn't have a picture of mine because as per usual, I slopped dinner all over it! LOL!


Jeff, Lisa & the girls were down yesterday. Jeff was busy (again) on the livingroom, which is comming along nicely!









There is no way we can ever repay the generosity of these two, you guys are AWSOME! Here is a picture of the beautiful new shelves Jeff made:

















Here is what the Google homepage icon was today, how cute is this!







My asthma has been very well controlled but lately it seemed like any little thing would flare it up. This weekend I guess the combination of saw dust, the weather, and the slight cold I have been trying to beat got the best of me. Now I have been advised to re-book my appointment to go to the asthma clinic. Hopefully this will straighten things out again.

Well that just about sums it up for this weekend. Oh by the way Happy Belated Valentines day everyone, love ya' all!



~ Larry, you are everything I ever dreamed of and MORE!!! I am the luckiest girl in the world! Thank you for the very special supper and Valentines Day present; China Rises - http://www.cbc.ca/chinarises/intro/index.html
I'm sure we will learn a lot from it!

XOXO ~ Love Nikki ~

No comments: