Tuesday, May 22, 2007

5 Girls, a Campground, and a Dance Hall!

Oh what fun this Saturday will be!

Four of my co-workers and I are heading to Hubbards for a fun-filled evening of camping, conversation, dancing, and refreshments. I am very lucky to work with such great people, that I can enjoy time with them in and out of work.

So far the weather looks fantastic,

let’s hope it stays that way.



I love camping so I am really looking forward to going to the campground, sitting around the campfire, enjoying some drinks and chat with the girls! After that, then we are heading to the Shore Club to do some dancing and maybe some more drinks! The Club will be hopping as there is a great local band playing,
Short Notice

Can’t wait to go, I better start packing now!!


Donna, Michelle, Lee Ann & Heather ~ ONLY 4 MORE SLEEPS!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

OOOOOOOOoooooh! Have a great time, can't wait to hear the details.