Sunday, July 22, 2007

Run Away Week!!

Wow this week has flown by so quickly! Last weekend I got together with some friends and went out for a “girls night out” we all had a lot of laughs and a great time! Here are some pics:









This week the Tall Ships came to Lunenburg. Wow a few ships sure can make a small town CRAZY!!! Lunenburg is where I work. For some of my co-workers it was a struggle to even get a parking spot at 8:30 in the morning. I go in for 7:30 and usually I can get my regular spot, but if you move during the day…you will be parking a ways up the street and walking back to the office. I love the new show Pirate Master on tv the ship that they are using on that show is one of the tall ships that was in Lunenburg. Here is an old picture of the Picton Castle. This is before they painted her black for the tv show.











You can click here - TALL SHIPS to find Profiles & Specifications of all the ships.





























On Thursday night my Mom and I went out for a little Frenchy shopping and supper. My Mom has been having some trouble for the last couple months with a bad cough and chest infections. A few weeks ago the Doctor sent her for x-rays, after receiving the results our doctor has now sent her for a CAT scan. So now we are waiting for the results from the CAT scan and praying everything is ok. Waiting is hard, it doesn’t matter what it is you are waiting for!

No comments: