Monday, August 27, 2007

Back To Reality…


Yes, I know I have been gone for a while. But I'm back now! Thanks to those of you that were checking up on me to make sure all was ok. My computer was fixed long before now but I had a bad case of “Blogger Block”… not good! I was at a loss for words. (All of you that know me personally stop laughing!) When I did find the words, I was too busy. Now that summer is wrapping up and I have a week of vacation to look forward to maybe I can get my words and time together and get some regular posts going again.

I really enjoyed the break from blogging but on the other hand I really missed it too. I felt so out of touch with everyone, and I missed the comments terribly!!!! But I did try to keep up on some of the blogs I follow … but not all of them
so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Catching up on all those blogs will be a lot easier now with this on the way …



The “delivery date” is today!! For me this is a close 2nd to the “delivery” of a baby! (Can you tell I am excited?!) AND to make it even better … I ordered it in PINK!!! (Yes, I am a girly girl) So here I am waiting for my new pink baby to arrive. I think she will need a name, any suggestions?


** UPDATE **

I just spoke with someone at Dell, after waiting 25 min on hold! She told me the delivery date has been changed to Sept. 7!! Can you believe it!! I have to WAIT SOME MORE … boy oh boy my tolerance for waiting it getting to it’s maximum!

I CAN”T WAIT THAT LONG … SOMEONE INDUCE DELL DAMN IT, I WANT MY BABY NOW!!!

1 comment:

4D said...

Nice! Good to hear from you. We just bot a laptop also. LOVE it!

Keep smilin!