Saturday, September 29, 2007

Almost Overdue...

(9) Months LID!

This was a hard milestone, being that the gestation period (pregnacy) of a human is usually 9 months. I don't really have much to say so I will just post some facts:

~ The 9th month of the year is September,
best remembered by the Mother Goose rhyme:
Thirty days hath September,
April, June, and November;
February has twenty-eight alone,
All the rest have thirty-one,
Excepting leap year, that's the time
When February's days are twenty-nine.


~ Maximum life span of a tornado to run its course = 9 hours.

~ Number of months for a human baby to be born = 9

~ The gestation period (pregnacy) of the cat,
guinea pigs, otter, and wolf are 9 weeks.

~ The monkey is the 9th sign of the Chinese Animal Zodiac based on the lunar year. Monkey-year people are charming, curious, and confident.

~ The 9th letter of the English alphabet is I.


I am glad this month is behind us and now we are working towards double digits.














9 Months and Waiting...

8 comments:

M and M said...

Congrats on 9 months.

I am hoping that you are almost half way there!

Deb said...

I felt the same way on our nineth....Happy 9th Lid all the same! ;O)

redmaryjanes said...

Congratulations on being 9 months closer!

Angie said...

Happy 9 Months!! You are getting closer.

Thanks for the sweet comment left on my blog! :)

Courtney said...

At least you have nine months behind you, but I know how you feel. The waiting stinks! Happy nine months and thanks for all of the wonderful messages of encouragment you leave on my Blog. They make me smile even when I don't feel like it;)
Courtney
www.chloepaige.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 9 months. Every month is another one closer.

Alyson and Ford said...

Congratulations on your LID anniversary!! May you have a much shorter wait than ours!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy 9 months... let's hope things move a little faster soon... take care...