Friday, September 07, 2007

Headderless Blog...

Well it turns out I have made a big blogger boo-boo.

As you will notice I have a headerless blog...even though I worked for hours on it a few months ago I have been asked to remove it.

I am so sad that my header had to be deleted.

Recently I was contacted by a lady at Jiinkinkids who said the artwork I used was hers and I was not allowed to use it (it was copyrighted and I didn't realize it). Stupid me, I browse the internet and like to save pictures I think are cute, well the ones in my header were some I had saved and thought that if I made some alterations to them it would be ok to use them...WRONG!!

So since I have removed the old headder the top of my blog is very...ummm what's the word, ahhh yes, PLAIN! This is SO NOT what I had hopped for by starting this blog and I am not sure what I will do now. As most of you know, a while ago back my computer crashed; well when it did it also took the program with it that I could use to make a new header, so now I have no idea how to make a new one and I hate the way my blog looks. I am going to see if there is any way I can figure out something descent for a header. If I can't figure it out, I'm thinking I will probably print off the entries I have posted to date and delete my blog.

I was just doing this to meet new people on the same journey and journal my thoughts durring the LONG wait. I may return to the old MSN blog we started out with once we are close to referral. I will miss all the wonderful people, comments and support I have gained through my blog but I will continue to drop by my usual list of blogs and keep in touch.

Bye for now...

I am very sorry for making this mistake and I hope the lady at Jiinkinkids understands that I did not mean to offend or take her artwork. I simply liked the pictures and thought they were perfect for my header. (Sorry it took so long for me to address this, I have been away on vacation.)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I dont want you to go. I love to visit here! Ive made mistakes like that before

redmaryjanes said...

This same thing just happened to me last week over a 7 month LID graphic. Try to not get too upset, it's embarassing..I know. Your heart was in the right place.
My friend Verna the blogfairy makes gorgeous headers and is doing a fundraiser to help a family bring their son home from China.
Please come to my blog, I have her ad on my sidebar. She is not expensive at all, and your money will go to a great cause.

Deb said...

No NO NO don't leave us!!!!! Go see Redmaryjanes blogfairy......sniff......please ;O)

Monica said...

A girl about my age (14-16 ish) did my entire blog- background, header, side bar titles, everything. There's a link to her website on the side bar on my blog. It's called Mei'd With Love. You can email her and describe what you'd like and she'll do it. I wanted cherry blossoms and as you can see, I got it.

Monica

Jiinkin Design Team said...

Hi Nikki,

Please do not be upset. I just have to protect my art work. It is not personal and I hope you continue blogging and find a wonderful header that is unique and perfect for you and your family. Thank you for being so quick to respond. I appreciate it.

Stephanie
Jiinkinkids

4D said...

Don't go...no matter what your blog looks like, it is what you say that counts and draws us here.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

I like it like this - I call it "simple" not plain!!! It's the words that count anyway. N