Saturday, September 01, 2007

Labour Day Weekend & 19 More Days!

Labour Day weekend always signifies the end of summer to me so I thought I would post this little poem I wrote.



Today we are getting ready to go to Lisa & Jeff's house for a Labour Day Weekend Party!! I love get-togethers at people’s houses. We are having supper, playing some outdoor games, having a few drinks and I'm sure there will be lots of laughs through out the evening.


I hope everyone has a great Labour Day long weekend!



And don't forget:

4 comments:

K. said...

I can't wait for this!

redmaryjanes said...

Love your poem! Yes, it's definitely getting cooler at night, but it's still in the 90's here during the day.

Deb said...

Great work on your poem.

I'm counting em down with ya!

Alyson and Ford said...

We are still pretty hot down here but look forward to the winds of October to lend a breeze. We hope to visit throughout Canada someday.... must plan it!

Can't wait for Survivor either. Let's all blog about what we see and learn about China. Anything to keep our sanity during the WAIT.
Thanks for visiting our blog.

Alyson
LID 01/27/06