Sunday, October 07, 2007

Supper, Books & Surprises

Monday night Larry and I went out for supper to celebrate having 9 months behind us. We went to Swiss Chalet and had yummy supper.











A while ago on one of my Yahoo groups there was some discussion about some really good books. I mentioned them to Larry and Wednesday these arrived:



I can't wait to get reading these, but it will be a while since I am in the middle of 2 others right now, lol!










Thursday when I arrived at work I had a cute little surprise waiting for me. Her name is Ellie and she is the sweetest little ladybug. My co-worker and friend LeeAnn left me this prezzie.

Thanks LeeAnn, Ellie made my day!!



Phantom liked Ellie too!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Happy nine months down.
Glad your celebrating every step.