Sunday, December 02, 2007

11 Months & Post Shopping Post



While I was off doing some extreme retail therapy this week, our 11th month LIDiversary has passed. I am glad to have those months behind us but the uncertainty of how many months are still ahead is … discouraging, at the very least. I know most of you know exactly what I mean. Not much else to say about it … it is what it is.


OK enough of that …


So I survived the Christmas Shopping and I got some good buys. Of course I still have some things that I will have to wait to get when we are closer to Christmas but this was a good start. Here is a peek at my Mom's car after 1½ days of shopping.



I’m glad we weren’t planning on going for any longer, lol!!


Here is a picture of some of the stuff I bought. I couldn’t take a picture of most of it because friends and family read my blog and I don’t want them to see their gifts. Most of the stuff in this picture is for kids, godchildren and friend’s kids. I also got my outfit for our company Christmas party, which was one of the main things I was looking for. Oh and of course … new shoes, lol!!

(By the way Darcie, I only had enough money for one pair of shoes so do you mind if we share them. I need them on Saturday night, after that they are all yours! LOL!!)



Bear with me for the next couple days as I try to catch up on all of your blog posts. My, my some of you have been very busy!! Back to work and reality tomorrow.

8 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh my... you certainly do shop big when you shop... the main thing is having fun doing it... I am sure my present is snug up the back so I can't see it... hahahaha

Brandi said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great time! You sure know how to shop!

4D said...

Happy 11 months done!

That is a lot of shopping!!!

Keep smilin!

Catherine said...

Congrats on your 11 month LIDiversary!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Happy 11th!!! And WOW! You did some SERIOUS shopping!

~Amy~ said...

Looks like you did some serious shopping girl! Glad you had fun!! :)

DND said...

Okay, I'll let you wear the shoes first and when we get to China, you can give them to me...ha ha Looks like you had fun. I still have shopping to do myself. Oh and happy 11th LID anniversery.

Anonymous said...

Hi kido,I still see a couple vacant spots in the car I hadn't noticed!!Next time we really have to shop till you can't see through that sucker!!What do you think??The new secret pal gift is fantastic,What fun!!
Love Ya,MOM