Friday, March 28, 2008

Busy Birthday Fun!!

Birthday Myspace Icons

I had a very good birthday with lots of good wishes from friends and family. I came home tonight to K*F*C for supper and ice cream cake for dessert, yummy!!



A few weeks ago I broke my camera at my friends birthday party and I was devastated. Taking pictures for me is like breathing. The best gift I received today was a new camera!!! Woo Hoo!! I will be putting it to good use tomorrow night. A bunch of friends are getting together for some drinks and dancing to celebrate my birthday with me. I’m sure that outing will deserve a post all it’s own, lol!

Tomorrow we are also going to "late" Easter dinner at my Mom's house. As you know my Mom and I were away from home last weekend so we decided to have our usual Easter dinner this weekend instead.

Busy, busy day tomorrow and then recuperating on Sunday before heading back to work on Monday.

I hope you all ...
Hot Comments

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a rocking weekend as well!

OH MY #6 said...

Happy B-day.

Lea

Ashley Winters said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great b-day party!!!

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday Nikki!!

kerri said...

Happy birthday to you!!
A new camera, that rocks, take lots of photos this weekend. ;)

4D said...

Happy Birthday Lovely Lady!

Keep smilin!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy Birthday sister... hope it was a good one... take care and enjoy being 'old'... hehehe

Unknown said...

Oh Happy Happy Mama Nikki...wishing you great things in your new year!!

Alyson @ 3 P's in a Pod

Brandi said...

Happy (late) Birthday!!!

Hope your night out with friends was the best!

Mike and Rhonda said...

Happy Belated Birtday!!!!! March Birthdays Rock.....

Angie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a GREAT one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Nikki! Sorry I am late with your SP gift but you will get it - hopefully not too late!

Your Secret Pal

Gail said...

Happy belated Birthday Nikki!!! I've been gone and just checking in on blogs tonight. A new camera sounds great. :)

Beckyb said...

Happy Birthday a bit late - You deserved a great day!!! :)