Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Romance Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

Larry & I spent a quiet anniversary together. My wonderful husband had a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered to me at work. He also made me supper and I brought home carrot cake for dessert. Then we relaxed for the evening and watched a movie.

As you will see in the pictures my anniversary gift was a tent. Some people may not think a tent is a very romantic gift but those people have obviously never been camping alone in the woods with their hubby! LOL! You will also see from the pictures, my “romantic” gift for Larry was an electric flyswatter!


Click to play 2nd Anniversary, July 08
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox


And just imagine these “romantic” gifts are after only 2 years of marriage, lol!

5 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

A tent wouldn't be romantic for me, but I ask for things like "a spatula" , or a really good garlic press, so I think, if you like tents, it's a PERFECT gift! :-)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I love the tent... can I borrow your hubby for a anniversary... I would love a pop up camper.. hehe

Sherri said...

Happy Anniversary!
That is one huge tent...lots of room to roll around in there! LOL!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Nikki! It was good talking to you the other day on the Saturday AM onine chat. Hope to "see" you there again soon.
~Patti
PS- That Carrot Cake looked yummy!!!

Unknown said...

how fun! Congrats!

Lea
xo