Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Depressing Results

Last Thursday we had our 2nd weigh-in with our “Wait” Watchers group at work. Unfortunately I got bad news…I gained 0.2 lbs! :o(

I was sooooo disappointed, discouraged and baffled. I kinda’ felt, like this pug looks...


I have been sticking to the program since we started and I have been very strict with myself about drinking LOTS of water, getting exercise and eating right.

Our WW group leader thought that my gain might have been the effects of some “womanly bloating”, so I got back on track for this week and I am hoping for a great weigh in tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Pippa said...

sometimes you don't do that well but if you stick to it next week you'll have a big surprise in store.

Hang in there !

redmaryjanes said...

I have seen when I try to lose weight that it will look like I'm getting nowhere and then all of a sudden quite a few pounds drop all at once. Hang in there!

kitchu said...

hang in there, that doesn't count, not enough weight! betting you'll have a big number next week...

Joce and sometimes Shawn said...

That's nothing girl, last week I was up 3.8 and then Friday I was done 4. Who knows why.

Just stick to it and you will get results.