Thursday, October 30, 2008

Have a Spooktacular Halloween!!

"May Jack-o-lanterns burning bright
Of soft and golden hue
Pierce through the future’s veil and show
What fate now holds for you."
~Author Unknown
halloween frame  frame halloween

Here is our pumpkin...not very scary but I like it!

halloween frame  frame halloween


DON'T FORGET, TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO VOTE!!!

Please vote for me in The Halloween Blog Contest that is happening over at The Seventh Diamond. If you like what you see just send a quick email to timnkim@gmail.com and vote for THE PRICELESS PRINCESS!!

Thanks for the votes & I hope everyone has a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oooohhhh I need to go vote, have a great day!

OH MY #6 said...

Happy Halloween friend!

Lea
xo

redmaryjanes said...

Have a wonderful Halloween you guys! Your blog looks fabulous!

kerri said...

Happy Halloween. ;)

Mike and Rhonda said...

I love your pumpkin! Very cute and original.