Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Need You To...

Election and Political MySpace Comments and Graphics

NO, not for the elections, for my blog in the Halloween Contest at The Seventh Diamond. If you like my Halloween makeover all I need you to do is send an email to timnkim@gmail.com and vote for THE PRICELESS PRINCESS!! I was a late entry so I need all of the votes I can get!!

Check back often because it is a work in progress and I will be adding new things as I can figure them out, lol.

Thank you to everyone who votes!



zwani.com myspace graphic comments


I would also like to say a big WELCOME to anyone who is visiting my blog for the first time because of the Halloween Contest. Please say "hi" in the comments so I know who you are and enjoy your stay!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I voted!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Don't tell anyone... I will vote for ya... after all, it is meant to be a secret...:)

Sampsons said...

GOOOD LUCK! N

Ashley said...

Your blog is looking great! Very festive. I love your "don't drink and fly" witch in the post below.

Anonymous said...

You have my vote!...cause I identify with the procrastinators of this world!

I'm impressed with everyone who decked their blog out for Halloween...I would wreck mine for sure if I got to foolin' around with the template!